This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARMv8A AEM FVP not run on Centos 7

I downloaded The latest Armv8-A Base Platform FVP: Architecture Envelope Model for Armv8-A from developer.arm.com/.../fixed-virtual-platforms. After I installed it on my Centos7 machine. I ran FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A, but got these errors:

./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by ./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A)
./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.22' not found (required by ./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A)
./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.9' not found (required by ./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A)
./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by ./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A)
./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by ./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A)

The FVP was based on Fast Models 11.10 per the release note.

I tried to use the libstdc++.so.6 coming with the FVP package in the subfolder linux-2.5-x86_64, but I still got some of those errors. How to fix this? 

Parents
  • The error message indicates that host machine environment points to old version of GCC related runtime libraries.  Please (re)install gcc 6.4 on the host machine and then run the FVP again.

• The error message indicates that host machine environment points to old version of GCC related runtime libraries.  Please (re)install gcc 6.4 on the host machine and then run the FVP again.

Children