This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DS-5: Can't find Cortex-A5x4 FVP after installing it

I have installed the Cortex-A5x4 FVP but I cannot find it in the DS-5 debug configuration. How can I run it?

Parents
  • This is not a known FVP in DS-5, and so you will need to create a new one. Don't worry, this is straight forward. Select File > New > Other, and locate Model Configuration

Select (or create a new) configuration database in which to store this configuration

Then locate where you have installed this model

Config will be created (screenshot below taken with a different FVP, but procedure is the same) - edit name etc if appropriate, and click Import. This configuration will now be available for you to use as any other model configuration.

Note this is a 'do once' task.

Hope that helps

• This is not a known FVP in DS-5, and so you will need to create a new one. Don't worry, this is straight forward. Select File > New > Other, and locate Model Configuration

Select (or create a new) configuration database in which to store this configuration

Then locate where you have installed this model

Config will be created (screenshot below taken with a different FVP, but procedure is the same) - edit name etc if appropriate, and click Import. This configuration will now be available for you to use as any other model configuration.

Note this is a 'do once' task.

Hope that helps

Children
No data