Model Connection To FVP Morello Error

Hi everyone,
I tried to establish a model connection between arm development studio and FVP but when I start the connection, the connection state show connecting for few seconds then I receive these messages a warning in the target console:

terminal_uart_aon: Listening for serial connection on port 5000 terminal_uart0: Listening for serial connection on port 5001 terminal_uart1: Listening for serial connection on port 5002 terminal_uart_ap: Listening for serial connection on port 5003 terminal_uart1_ap: Listening for serial connection on port 5004 terminal_sec_uart_ap: Listening for serial connection on port 5005 terminal_uart0_board: Listening for serial connection on port 5006 terminal_uart1_board: Listening for serial connection on port 5007

Warning: Morello_Top: GPU model fails to read settings.ini! Default configuration options will be used.
In file: (unknown):0 CADI server started listening to port 7000 cadi server is reported on port 7000 Info: Morello_Top: CADI Debug Server started for ARM Models... Info: /OSCI/SystemC: Simulation stopped by user.

After that suddenly the connection state turns to disconnecting.

Please have a look at the attached screenshots for the model setting

Parents
  • Hi Yaseen, your settings are asking DS to start FVP without parameter, so it will exit right away as there is nothing to run. If you already have an FVP setup with an appropriate command line, you can add -S so that FVP starts and waits for a connection from DS. In DS you can then create a new debug connection, choose CADI as model interface. The running FVP should appear at port 7000 (localhost).

• Hi Yaseen, your settings are asking DS to start FVP without parameter, so it will exit right away as there is nothing to run. If you already have an FVP setup with an appropriate command line, you can add -S so that FVP starts and waits for a connection from DS. In DS you can then create a new debug connection, choose CADI as model interface. The running FVP should appear at port 7000 (localhost).

Children