Using UlinkPro to debug application in RAM

Hello All,

I am trying to debug a code loaded to RAM of my controller. I have built the application in Keil IDE by modifying the Linker Script.

Then I loaded the code using serial boot of the controller. I trying to debug the loaded coded, however the debugger doesn't seems to work.

Could anyone please help me regarding this?

Thank you,

Regards

Parents
  • Normally, the debugger can load the program data directly into RAM. As I do not know what device you use, I can just point you to other examples that have a preconfigured project target for debugging in RAM. One is for example in the STM32F4xx_DFP, the Blinky example for the MCBSTM32F4xx. See the "Debug RAM" project target as a reference on how such project can be configured.

• Normally, the debugger can load the program data directly into RAM. As I do not know what device you use, I can just point you to other examples that have a preconfigured project target for debugging in RAM. One is for example in the STM32F4xx_DFP, the Blinky example for the MCBSTM32F4xx. See the "Debug RAM" project target as a reference on how such project can be configured.

Children
No data