This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to convert Keil programming to .dll

I created a program to send numbers to a display (TM1637), I am programming using Tiva C series(TM4c123gh6pm) to send commands and data to the display. Everything is working in keil uvision so I created a dll project using the cpp and header files that i used in keil and the build was successful but when i am trying to debug there is no option to select Stellaris ICD and with the local debug its giving a invalid error (no privileges to write to the address), is there a way to test/debug using visual studios . My main goal is to create a dll file and use it in the LABVIEW and talk to the Tiva c series board 

Parents
  • Hello likki. Sorry, I can't really follow. What exactly do you mean by "dll" or "dll project" in this context? Do you want to create a library with the files from your project? If yes, the library will not work on it's own. You will need to use the library in another project to create your executable. Also, what Arm/Keil product are you exactly using? Is it MDK 5 or MDK 6?

• Hello likki. Sorry, I can't really follow. What exactly do you mean by "dll" or "dll project" in this context? Do you want to create a library with the files from your project? If yes, the library will not work on it's own. You will need to use the library in another project to create your executable. Also, what Arm/Keil product are you exactly using? Is it MDK 5 or MDK 6?

Children