This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cortex-m SW device not found

Hello, I am using the Dialog Semiconductor DA14531 Tiny module which I programmed with the SDK6.0.16.1144 from DA14531 - SmartBond  Ultra-Low Power Bluetooth® 5.1 System-on-Chip | Renesas by following their getting started tutorial. I am using the Keil uvision5 software and opened the "project/target_apps/ble_examples/ble_app_peripheral/Keil5/ble_app_peripheral" project.

With my ble module plugged in (through USB), I compiled the project in Keil5, started 'debug' mode and started 'run code execution' successfully and I could detect the ble module from my smartphone.

Next, I used the SmartSnippets Toolbox and burned the hex file (I got from compiling the ble_app_peripheral project from Keil5) to the device and received a 'burning was successful' prompt.

The problem started when I made some changes to the ble_app_peripheral project and wanted to test it in the device, when i tried to start debug mode again, Keil5 gave me a 'cortex-m sw device not found' error message (problem persists with the unchanged project as well).

And when I tried the SmartSnippets Toolbox, the software couldn't detect any device

The pictures below are of the device I am using:

I apologize for the bad picture quality; I do not have a good camera. I think the pin connections are all good because before flashing the device, it was running fine.

And the error messages are attached here:

I found this tutorial later on and I fear the problem arised because I did not follow these steps.

OTP Tutorial:

16. OTP Programming — DA145XX Tutorial SDK Getting started (renesas.com)

Does anyone have any idea what I can do, I am stuck with this at work.

Thank you once again.