This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

undefined parameter 'target.boot-stack-size

In the transition from the MBED platform to Keil studio most of the programs do not work.  Compiling is producing errors.  I work with the MBED LPC1768 chip and all programs have been made in mbed2.  Normally the import should result in a pass when compiling in the new Keil studio but it is not.  After the change from mbed to Keil the compile did give some issues with the serial command.  I could solve them by changing the mbd os version to 5.14.2.  Higher than this is not possible because several librarys doe not support a higher version.

So if I upgrade the Mbed OS version to 5.14.2 then the serial issue is gone and I have the next problem I can't solve.  I think it has to do in the way I have changed the MBED OS version.  Via the file- Import from MBED Online Compiler I have added the specific mbed OS 5.14.2 version.  When this was installed without faults I have deleted the previous mbed version.  In that way I think I have deleted something.
Can someone help me?  Build does not start caused by a missing boot stack size parameter.
Below the fault produced by the system.
Using toolchain ARM_STD profile {'ENV': {'ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE': '8224@10.100.118.115:8224@10.100.172.27', 'ARMROOT': '/opt/RVCT_5.05/', 'ARMCC41BIN': '/opt/RVCT_5.05/bin', 'ARMCC41INC': '/opt/RVCT_5.05/include', 'ARMCC41LIB': '/opt/RVCT_5.05/lib', 'LANG': 'C'}, 'PATHS': {'ARM_PATH': '/opt/RVCT_5.05/', 'LIB': '/opt/RVCT_5.05/lib', 'CPPLIB': '/opt/RVCT_5.05/lib/cpplib', 'INC': '/opt/RVCT_5.05/include', 'BIN': '/opt/RVCT_5.05/bin'}, 'common': ['-c', '--gnu', '-O3', '-Otime', '--split_sections', '--apcs=interwork'], 'cxx': ['--cpp', '--no_rtti'], 'COMPILE_C_AS_CPP': False, 'NEW_SCAN_RESOURCES': True}
scan /tmp/chroots/ch-7fa4a959-28c9-4cd5-b983-57f775c30e6a/src
scan /tmp/chroots/ch-7fa4a959-28c9-4cd5-b983-57f775c30e6a/extras/mbed-os.lib
Attempt to override undefined parameter 'target.boot-stack-size' in 'library:rtos[*]'
Internal error.
Build failed
Build failed