This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

KV56 support in MDK V6.

Hi Keil Support Team,
I have a customer already running our (NXP) KV46 MCU on MDK V5.06 and now Like to using our KV56 in a new design.
Customer need to get the KV56 to run on MDK V6.
I don’t find that available from your home page.
Could I kindly ask you to let me know the schedule for that or best way moving forward.

Thanks,

Best regards

Jakob

Parents
  • First of all please note that there is no such a thing called MDK v5.06 and MDK v6. 

You probably meant for Arm compiler toolchain v5.06 and v6.x. As I can see NXP KV46 is a Cortex-M4 based device. Both our Arm compiler v5.x and v6.x support Cortex-M4. You just need to check if source code, such as startup code, peripheral drivers etc. provided by NXP or the DFP pack of MDK µVision support Arm compiler v6.x or not.

• First of all please note that there is no such a thing called MDK v5.06 and MDK v6. 

You probably meant for Arm compiler toolchain v5.06 and v6.x. As I can see NXP KV46 is a Cortex-M4 based device. Both our Arm compiler v5.x and v6.x support Cortex-M4. You just need to check if source code, such as startup code, peripheral drivers etc. provided by NXP or the DFP pack of MDK µVision support Arm compiler v6.x or not.

Children