This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

About the default uVision IDE in WIN10

Dear Sirs,

At first, I install the MDK534 in my WIN10. For other issue, I install MDK531 in my WIN10,too.

They are installed in different folders and the default IDE is changed to MDK531 version.

How could I change it back to MKD534.

Thank you in advance,

Eddie

Parents
  • With 'default IDE' you probably mean which IDE is invoked when you double click to a *.uvproj or *.uvprojx file?

If this is your question, you need to 'tell' Windows which µVision to invoke for these file extensions. These are the steps to assign extensions to another app:

• right-click a *.uvprojx file in the explorer and select 'Open with …',
    • select 'More Apps' then scroll down and select 'Look for another app on this PC'
    • navigate to the MDK534 folder and from there to the UV4 folder and then select the file UV4.exe.
    • do the same for the extension *.uvproj, *.uv2 and *.uvmpw
    • the extension *.pack is assigned to the application packunzip.exe the same way
  • With 'default IDE' you probably mean which IDE is invoked when you double click to a *.uvproj or *.uvprojx file?

If this is your question, you need to 'tell' Windows which µVision to invoke for these file extensions. These are the steps to assign extensions to another app:

• right-click a *.uvprojx file in the explorer and select 'Open with …',
    • select 'More Apps' then scroll down and select 'Look for another app on this PC'
    • navigate to the MDK534 folder and from there to the UV4 folder and then select the file UV4.exe.
    • do the same for the extension *.uvproj, *.uv2 and *.uvmpw
    • the extension *.pack is assigned to the application packunzip.exe the same way
Children
No data