This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STM32F030CC support

Howdy,

I bought this MDK-5 update about a year ago specifically to gain support for the STM32F030, M0 cored devices. I have been using it with the STM32F030C6 and C8. Now I need to do an STM32F030CC project and I can't find support for the device anywhere in the package. Generic searches on the keil.com return zero results for 'STM32F030CC'. Am I missing the obvious, can I just continue with the C8, or is this going to be another $2K upgrade, or perhaps I need to get an entirely different tool?

Thanks,
Bob Roth
REI

Parents
  • Keil for the STM32 Cortex-M0 parts is free, you'd perhaps want to start by downloading the current uv5 release

www2.keil.com/.../mdk

For the most part the compiler settings (IROM/IRAM/defines) can be tweaked manually to support chips not explicitly indexed in the database. Old databases typically aren't going to reference future devices. You should check the release notes for specific builds to see the chips supported, or families where multiple parts have similar suffices.

• Keil for the STM32 Cortex-M0 parts is free, you'd perhaps want to start by downloading the current uv5 release

www2.keil.com/.../mdk

For the most part the compiler settings (IROM/IRAM/defines) can be tweaked manually to support chips not explicitly indexed in the database. Old databases typically aren't going to reference future devices. You should check the release notes for specific builds to see the chips supported, or families where multiple parts have similar suffices.

Children