This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem in 4094 IC

Hello all, I am using tm4c129 controller. I have interfaced dot matrix printer (LX-310) with it. For this i am using HEF4094B IC and it is working fine but when i replace it with CD4094BE then printing is not working. I dont know why? i have checked data sheet of both ICs. There is no difference in them.

Regards,
Sagar

Parents
  • Besides comparing the datasheet - have you spent some quality time with an oscilloscope and verified all signals similarly to what you would do if one of the chips is damaged?

It shouldn't take many minutes to verify if the chip accepts the input signals - and if it produces the expected output signals. And suddenly you have your answer without having to wait for someone on the other side of the world guessing what might be wrong but without access to your hardware.

• Besides comparing the datasheet - have you spent some quality time with an oscilloscope and verified all signals similarly to what you would do if one of the chips is damaged?

It shouldn't take many minutes to verify if the chip accepts the input signals - and if it produces the expected output signals. And suddenly you have your answer without having to wait for someone on the other side of the world guessing what might be wrong but without access to your hardware.

Children