This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

USB Host and Device at the same time (LPC2478)

Hi

I could find a lot of sample codes which are just based on USB device or just USB Host, But I need to connect an USB Flash card to MCU through USB Host and at the same time I need to connect MCU as a device to PC.

With this way I should connect data between Flash card to PC as a Mass storage device by firmware (I don't know OTG can helps me or not?).

For example if you connect this device to PC you can see a removable device which is exactly that Flash card on USB host of MCU.

Besides, my MCU is LPC2478 or LPC2388.

How could I implement such a project?

Thanks in advance

Parents
  • Thanks about your answer

but this is my web log: http://electrorc.blogfa.com/

its in Persian but I have a lot of experiences about Memory cards and the others,

I saw these sample codes, but I don't enough time to implement it and it'll takes me a long time.

maybe my question was wrong, I want to combine these code with each other besides I have to add some other functions to my project. but I didn't see any project about using USB host and device at the same time.

my question is:

Does anybody have such an experience or any link about it?

the best way is changing MSD project that SD read/write functions to could read/write from USB stick

other questions:

Does USBHostLite support FAT32?

I need to support FAT32 too.

I've found VNC1L from FTDI which is USB host driver and could support in different usages but it's really slow, do you know another IC with this functionality but faster than VNC1L?

I don't have enough time and I need your experiences

thanks in advance

• Thanks about your answer

but this is my web log: http://electrorc.blogfa.com/

its in Persian but I have a lot of experiences about Memory cards and the others,

I saw these sample codes, but I don't enough time to implement it and it'll takes me a long time.

maybe my question was wrong, I want to combine these code with each other besides I have to add some other functions to my project. but I didn't see any project about using USB host and device at the same time.

my question is:

Does anybody have such an experience or any link about it?

the best way is changing MSD project that SD read/write functions to could read/write from USB stick

other questions:

Does USBHostLite support FAT32?

I need to support FAT32 too.

I've found VNC1L from FTDI which is USB host driver and could support in different usages but it's really slow, do you know another IC with this functionality but faster than VNC1L?

I don't have enough time and I need your experiences

thanks in advance

Children