This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to avoid BKPT 0xAB instruction

I am using MCU Cortex-M4 and running keil on simulation. while running keil in debug mode, code is stopping at BKPT 0xAB instruction and we have to re initialize run to continue like break point. I am not using break points. I need code to run with out stopping at BKPT instruction. How is it possible? How to avoid BKPT instruction? please help any one.

Parents
  • The BKPT instruction causes the processor to enter Debug state. Debug tools can use this to investigate system state when the instruction at a particular address is reached.In both ARM state and Thumb state, imm is ignored by the ARM hardware. However, a debugger can use it to store additional information about the breakpoint.

• The BKPT instruction causes the processor to enter Debug state. Debug tools can use this to investigate system state when the instruction at a particular address is reached.In both ARM state and Thumb state, imm is ignored by the ARM hardware. However, a debugger can use it to store additional information about the breakpoint.

Children
No data