This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STM32F401 in debug mode working else not

Hi

I have a simple code with uart2. When i running code in debug mode and i have to send 4 bytes of data all data been send but when I off debug button in keil and click reset button on board , code run but only first byte been send. What might be a problem? I think in keil might be a debug mode and release mode? Code stops in while(!(USART2_SR & USART_TXE_FLAG)). Looks like TXE flag is reset and in USART_DR is data to send.

Parents
  • Present the actual code, not a vague description of it. The processor will do exactly what you tell it too, there is likely a flaw in your logic. Read the posting instructions for source code thoroughly.

Make sure BOOT0 is pulled low in your design, and when debugging don't place a peripheral viewer over the USART

• Present the actual code, not a vague description of it. The processor will do exactly what you tell it too, there is likely a flaw in your logic. Read the posting instructions for source code thoroughly.

Make sure BOOT0 is pulled low in your design, and when debugging don't place a peripheral viewer over the USART

Children
No data