This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to detect printer on STM32F429I-Discovery

Hi,

my.st.com/.../Flat.aspx

With reference to the above link , I am trying to implement USB printer class.
Instead of STM324xG_EVAL I am using STM32F429I-Discovery. I have tried to convert FWupgrade_Standalone example to Printer class as per the steps mentioned in above link.

I am unable to detect printer. I am using HP Laserjet P1606dn printer. But I have also tried to convert FWupgrade_Standalone example to HID class, I am able to detect it successfully.

Can anyone suggest me why I am unable to detect printer?

Parents
  • Hi,

my.st.com/.../Flat.aspx

Instead of STM324xG_EVAL I am using STM32F429I-Discovery. I have tried to convert FWupgrade_Standalone example to Printer class as per the steps mentioned in above link.

I am unable to detect printer. I am using HP Laserjet P1606dn printer. But I have also tried to convert FWupgrade_Standalone example to HID class, I am able to detect it successfully.

• Hi,

my.st.com/.../Flat.aspx

Children
No data