This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Simple Web server

I have setup a Server using the LPC1788 & TCPnet & i can communicate with it with a TCP/IP utility like PacketSender.This is without http.

Now i want to make a web server that can serve simple static[to start with] web pages when i log into it using a browser by entering the server ip into it.Similar to opening the web page of a Network router.

At present if i enter the ip of server into the browser, i get nothing[error not found].

My first task is to make my server respond to a request from the browser.How do i do it?
I have gone through the examples, but at present they are a bit too much for me to understand.
Can anyone guide?

I am using the RTX Kernel.

Parents
  • There is a HTTP server example project in Pack Installer available for LPC1788 Dev kit and MCB1700. It is probably the best and easiest way to start with. Try to be patient to really "go through" the example project and try to understand how it works. Additionally you should also read through the manuals regarding the HTTP server here www.keil.com/.../group__net_h_t_t_p___func.html

If you still think it is "a bit too much to understand", then you should ask more specific questions here about which point you cannot understand. I'm afraid nobody here would have time to guide you step by step and explain you everything step by step...

• There is a HTTP server example project in Pack Installer available for LPC1788 Dev kit and MCB1700. It is probably the best and easiest way to start with. Try to be patient to really "go through" the example project and try to understand how it works. Additionally you should also read through the manuals regarding the HTTP server here www.keil.com/.../group__net_h_t_t_p___func.html

If you still think it is "a bit too much to understand", then you should ask more specific questions here about which point you cannot understand. I'm afraid nobody here would have time to guide you step by step and explain you everything step by step...

Children