This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Project porting from stm32f1 to stm32l0

Hi,

I'm working on a new projet with nucleo board (NFC).
I use Keil uVision with a demo program provided with this nucleo board.
But the project runs on a STMF103 and for the needs of my project I will use a low power MCU which is the STM32L0.

Do you know a way to port Keil project in order it compiles with STM32L0 ?

Thanks in advance,
Mat

Parents
  • If your F1 project uses the SPL you're likely going to have to do some major refactoring to fit into the HAL model.

Suggest you build a donor/shell project for the L0 using current libraries, flesh out the clocks, peripheral and pin configurations. Fit your abstraction layer to the new libraries, and then merge in your application code starting at the node functions and moving upward. Compile and test elements as you go.

• If your F1 project uses the SPL you're likely going to have to do some major refactoring to fit into the HAL model.

Suggest you build a donor/shell project for the L0 using current libraries, flesh out the clocks, peripheral and pin configurations. Fit your abstraction layer to the new libraries, and then merge in your application code starting at the node functions and moving upward. Compile and test elements as you go.

Children