This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Legacy Support for 5.18a

I would like to update from V5.16a the V5.18a. Unfortunately I am unable to find the corresponding legacy support. On www2.keil.com/.../ the latest version listed the legacy support package V5.17.

May I use legacy V5.17 together with 5.18a or do I have to wait until the correct legacy pack is available? Do I generally need a legacy support package after updating from 5.16a to 5.18a?

Parents
  • The latest legacy support pack for MDK v5.18a is v5.18. If you click "Download Legacy support for..." button, the latest version of legacy support pack v5.18 will be downloaded.

Since there is no changes for legacy support pack from v5.18 to v5.18a, there is no legacy support pack v5.18a version to be released.

• The latest legacy support pack for MDK v5.18a is v5.18. If you click "Download Legacy support for..." button, the latest version of legacy support pack v5.18 will be downloaded.

Since there is no changes for legacy support pack from v5.18 to v5.18a, there is no legacy support pack v5.18a version to be released.

Children