This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UV4.exe dialog fonts

With UV4.exe the resource dialog fonts are a mixture of (mostly) "Microsoft Sans Serif" and "MS Shell Dlg".
"Microsoft Sans Serif" expands to about 50% larger than "MS Shell Dlg" and so the dialog gets truncated or the right half is not visible. I can't edit the debugger settings without editing the uv4.exe resource and changing the font.
This is on windows 7 with scaling set to 100%.

Parents
  • Hallo Robert,

thanks for reporting this. Which MDK version are you using? The latest one, v5.28a? Since when do you have these problems?

I would suggest to contact our support via support.intl@keil.com so that the right people can take a look at this.

Kind regards,

Christopher

PS: Andy is right: although the executable is called uv4.exe, it is under full maintenance and is developed further ;)

• Hallo Robert,

thanks for reporting this. Which MDK version are you using? The latest one, v5.28a? Since when do you have these problems?

I would suggest to contact our support via support.intl@keil.com so that the right people can take a look at this.

Kind regards,

Christopher

PS: Andy is right: although the executable is called uv4.exe, it is under full maintenance and is developed further ;)

Children
No data