This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

add group = "new group" can't be right

when I rightclick on the project and select "new group" I get a group named "new group" and the only means (I can find) is to edit the project files to get the name I want

Parents
  • Along with editing the project file to change the group names you can -

1) In the "project View" Select the name of the group you would like to change. Select the name of the group you want to change again, but make sure you are at a speed that is more than the double click speed (maybe just wait 1/2 second between clicks) Now you can rename the group from the Project view

2) From the Project view, right click the "Target" that that contains the group name you want to change. Double click on the Group name that you would like to change and change it.

3) Open Project/Manage/Project Items Double click on the Group name that you would like to change and change it.

• Along with editing the project file to change the group names you can -

1) In the "project View" Select the name of the group you would like to change. Select the name of the group you want to change again, but make sure you are at a speed that is more than the double click speed (maybe just wait 1/2 second between clicks) Now you can rename the group from the Project view

2) From the Project view, right click the "Target" that that contains the group name you want to change. Double click on the Group name that you would like to change and change it.

3) Open Project/Manage/Project Items Double click on the Group name that you would like to change and change it.

Children