This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Browse information using GCC compiler?

Hi,

Is it possible to generate Browse Information using the GCC compiler in Keil? I can't see the option in the target configuration.

Thank you in advance.

Parents
  • This. One skill that I think is not often discussed with regard to command-line tools is how to find what you're looking for and ignore the rest. Man pages can be, at 8k+ pages, somewhat intimidating. But after reading enough of them, you invert the approach - instead of thinking you need to read the whole damn thing, just search for keywords pertaining to whatever you're looking to do

• This. One skill that I think is not often discussed with regard to command-line tools is how to find what you're looking for and ignore the rest. Man pages can be, at 8k+ pages, somewhat intimidating. But after reading enough of them, you invert the approach - instead of thinking you need to read the whole damn thing, just search for keywords pertaining to whatever you're looking to do

Children
No data