This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Opening a Project and Finding Files

I am brand new to all of this but I'm looking for insight on how to open a project and bring in all the associated files.

I have opened the project file but all the .c files come up with warning signs and when I try to click on them they come back and say file not found. If I try and open the file it pulls up the proper file address but says it was not found.

Does anyone know what is happening or know what I can try to fix this?

Parents
  • The project file describes the components to be used, it does not contain any source files.

To take someones "project" you need to take the source and include files, and the project file. These usually take the form of a directory tree, and the project file enumerate where to find source and library components relative to itself.

Finding files? I use a file manager to understand files and directories in my system.

• The project file describes the components to be used, it does not contain any source files.

To take someones "project" you need to take the source and include files, and the project file. These usually take the form of a directory tree, and the project file enumerate where to find source and library components relative to itself.

Finding files? I use a file manager to understand files and directories in my system.

Children