This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SFSP register in MCB2929

Hello
I am working on MCB2929 having LPC2929(ARM 9) processor. Here i need information about SFSP register and how to set functions to GPIO pins. Please help any one as soon as possible and thanks in advance.

Parents
  • I know this is very far out, but have you tried looking in the datasheet and users guide for the specific chip ? Or maybe even in some of the many examples for it ?
    I know it is perhaps too much to ask, but perhaps we could talk you into that as a starter ?
    Then AFTER that, try and explain what YOU have done so far, and what specific problems YOU had encountered

• I know this is very far out, but have you tried looking in the datasheet and users guide for the specific chip ? Or maybe even in some of the many examples for it ?
    I know it is perhaps too much to ask, but perhaps we could talk you into that as a starter ?
    Then AFTER that, try and explain what YOU have done so far, and what specific problems YOU had encountered

Children