This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Issue with 'No algorithm found'

Dear Forum Users,

I've bought a MIMXRT1050-EVK board and started out with the uVision MDK by Keil. I've managed a few simple demos so far but have now inadvertently changed something and they can no longer be downloaded (rebuild works fine). I get the following error:

Load "sdram_debug\\emwin_gui_demo.out"
No Algorithm found for: 00000000H - 0000FFFFH
No Algorithm found for: 00010000H - 0001E733H
Erase skipped!
Error: Flash Download failed - "Cortex-M7"
Flash Load finished at 17:29:53

I'm using the USB lead to program this board using the CMSIS-DAP debugger which is selected in <options>/<debug>

I've had this example running before but am now lost as to what has changed. I have moved the SW7 settings on the board but they are back as off-on-on-off again - this controls where the board boots from.

The board apparently has different RAM areas:
64MByte Hyperflash
32MByte SDRAM
8MByte QSPI Flash
SD Card slot

512kByte onchip SRAM (on the i.MXRT1050 chip).

any pointers would be really appreciated.

Rod

Parents
  • The SDRAM download shouldn't be using the FLASH algorithms, the debug script (.INI) should be using LOAD command.

For writing to FLASH pick the correct project target, and make sure you've selected the correct FLASH algorithm under the FLASH tab of the Debugger Settings.

• The SDRAM download shouldn't be using the FLASH algorithms, the debug script (.INI) should be using LOAD command.

For writing to FLASH pick the correct project target, and make sure you've selected the correct FLASH algorithm under the FLASH tab of the Debugger Settings.

Children