This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM compiler preprocess options

Hi all,

I got a errors :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Please preprocess D:\Cantata_Deployment\Keil_30_01\KeilDeployment\cpp_tmp\macros.c with your cross compiler

Save the output as D:\Cantata_Deployment\Keil_30_01\KeilDeployment\cpp_tmp\out.txt

To pre-process a file your compiler will probably need an additional option passed to it.
For example, the GCC pre-process only option is "-E" "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to preprocess a source file in Keil Ide.
please help me, how to do step by step.

Regards
K Srujan kumar

Parents
  • Step by step instructions:

1) .

Nah. I haven't got the time to provide each and every step. Especially when each of those steps must be at a level suitable for someone who might not have been bothered to do any research using their own initiative.

• Step by step instructions:

1) .

Nah. I haven't got the time to provide each and every step. Especially when each of those steps must be at a level suitable for someone who might not have been bothered to do any research using their own initiative.

Children