This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Download Problem with STM32F765IGT.

Hello I have serious problem with the download of my application in a STM32F765IGT. We need absolutely a full erase of the chip to be able to program it. This is not an acceptable way to do for us since the 4 first sectors has saved data in it.

I saw in the FLASH folder of the package different flash algorithm especially some related to dual bank microcontroller. My STM32F765IGT is 1 Mb but still support dual bank if we want. I am guessing it is where the problem relies.

Anyone were able to do a erase sector only on those microcontroller version?

Regards,

Parents
  • You might want to review the functionality and geometry of the flash array from within your own application. Validate that it works there, and transfer than understanding into the coding and/or selection of the correct algorithm for the flashing.

You could be more specific about the release of uV5 you are using, and the algorithm you have currently selected.

• You might want to review the functionality and geometry of the flash array from within your own application. Validate that it works there, and transfer than understanding into the coding and/or selection of the correct algorithm for the flashing.

You could be more specific about the release of uV5 you are using, and the algorithm you have currently selected.

Children