This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STM32F411RE Nucleo - mbed export

Hello,

I have a STM32F411RE Nucleo board. I can compile and run the 'Blink-LED' program just fine on mbed. I'm trying out 'free version' of uVision 5.13. When I export the 'Blink-LED' program and try to compile it in uVision, I get the following errors:

Build target 'mbed NUCLEO_F411RE'
compiling main.cpp...
Error: C9511E: Product definition file was not found. The following paths were searched: - C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin\mdk_cm_pro.elmap - C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin\..\..\sw\mappings\mdk_cm_pro.elmap - C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin\..\..\..\sw\mappings\mdk_cm_pro.elmap - C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin\..\sw\mappings\mdk_cm_pro.elmap
Error: C9545E: Info key CT.ProductName could not be found in product definition C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\sw\mappings\armcompiler.elmap
Product: unknown
Component: ARM Compiler 5.05 update 1 (build 106)
Tool: ArmCC [4d0efa]
linking...
.\build\Nucleo_blink_led.axf: Error: L9511E: Product definition file was not found. The following paths were searched: - C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin\mdk_cm_pro.elmap - C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin\..\..\sw\mappings\mdk_cm_pro.elmap - C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin\..\..\..\sw\mappings\mdk_cm_pro.elmap - C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin\..\sw\mappings\mdk_cm_pro.elmap
.\build\Nucleo_blink_led.axf: Error: L9545E: Info key CT.ProductName could not be found in product definition C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\sw\mappings\armcompiler.elmap
Product: unknown
Component: ARM Compiler 5.05 update 1 (build 106)
Tool: armlink [4d0efa]
Finished: 1 information, 0 warning and 2 error messages.
".\build\Nucleo_blink_led.axf" - 2 Error(s), 0 Warning(s).
Target not created.

I have the following 'packs' installed: ARM::CMSIS
Keil:: MDK-Middleware
Keil::STM32F4xx_DFP
Keil::STM32NUCLEO_BSP

If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Duane