This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STM32 SD Card File-System

Hi,

For a new project I am developing on the STM32F429I-Discovery board.
I want to use the KEIL File-System to save data on a SD-Card.

Unfortunately, the function fmount (as documented here: www.keil.com/.../group__system__routines.html )
doesn't work.

I get the following error: fsMediaError = Failed to initialize the media.

I've initialized everything with stm32cubeMX and when I use there file-system(FATFS, thirdparty middleware) it works perfectly. So I know for sure that connections are right.

I want to use it together with KEIL's usb-driver that's why I want to use KEIL's file-system.

Do I have to do more than include <stdio.h> and "rl_fs.h" and call finit and fmount?

Thanks,
Mark

Parents
  • The PackInstaller of MDK-ARM V5.21a offers a demonstrating project for the STM32F429I called 'USB Host Mass Storage'. Refer to the include-files defined and the fmount()-usage at USBH_MSC.c, and compare this project with your implementation

• The PackInstaller of MDK-ARM V5.21a offers a demonstrating project for the STM32F429I called 'USB Host Mass Storage'. Refer to the include-files defined and the fmount()-usage at USBH_MSC.c, and compare this project with your implementation

Children