This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

receive data in UDP protocol from MCU?!

Hi.
I want to communicate between two (or more) MCUs (one side is server and others are clinet) in UDP protocol with using TCPnet.
First of all I write a code to transmit data to PC and it worked well.
Then I write a code which in, MCU receives data from PC program.
The above codes work correct. but when I connect two MCUs to each other, I cannot receive data in server side. I checked the IP and port in both sides. also MAC address in both sides are different.
has anybody an solution for this problem.
PHY IC is DP83848CVV.

-------------
Best Reagrds.

Parents
  • If it works at least partially (as you suggest), then the obvious thing to do is see if you can determine whats happening with a network monitor; such as Wireshark. Clearly, if it is working from MCU (as you put it) to PC, then the basic operation must be correct.

I've used UDP in the way you describe and had no problems. It's highly likely to be some sort of configuration fault. Check ALL your IP settings etc.

• If it works at least partially (as you suggest), then the obvious thing to do is see if you can determine whats happening with a network monitor; such as Wireshark. Clearly, if it is working from MCU (as you put it) to PC, then the basic operation must be correct.

I've used UDP in the way you describe and had no problems. It's highly likely to be some sort of configuration fault. Check ALL your IP settings etc.

Children
No data