This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

lpc2388, http server problems

Hi,

I have been using the lpc2388 and facing the http server problem.

After some time controller running I am not able to open the web server.

but I am able to ping the controller by using the IP.

I am using the DP83848C Ethernet Physical Layer Transceiver.

what might be causing these...??

I am unable to figure out please do help me to fix this.

Parents
  • If you are using MW v5.x or newer versions, follow these steps to enable and output the network debug info
    1)Manage Run-Time Environment - Compiler - STDOUT (select, variant: ITM)
    2)Manage Run-Time Environment - Network - CORE (Variant: IPv4/IPv6 Debug)
    3)In Net_Debug.c select the debug options as you need
    4)Options for Target - Debug - Settings - Trace - Core Clock, change this Core Clock value to be the same as your SystemCoreClock
    5)Enable Trace (including setup trace *.ini file, trace port etc correctly), and ITM Stimulus Port 0 and 31.
    6)During debug session, make sure the trace status bar shows "Trace: Running..." www.keil.com/.../ulinkpro_trace_status.htm
    7)Enable the "Debug (printf) Viewer", where you should see the network debug info

• If you are using MW v5.x or newer versions, follow these steps to enable and output the network debug info
    1)Manage Run-Time Environment - Compiler - STDOUT (select, variant: ITM)
    2)Manage Run-Time Environment - Network - CORE (Variant: IPv4/IPv6 Debug)
    3)In Net_Debug.c select the debug options as you need
    4)Options for Target - Debug - Settings - Trace - Core Clock, change this Core Clock value to be the same as your SystemCoreClock
    5)Enable Trace (including setup trace *.ini file, trace port etc correctly), and ITM Stimulus Port 0 and 31.
    6)During debug session, make sure the trace status bar shows "Trace: Running..." www.keil.com/.../ulinkpro_trace_status.htm
    7)Enable the "Debug (printf) Viewer", where you should see the network debug info

Children
No data