This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

flash memory read data using my code doesn't match when reading flash using flash magic

I have modified LPC21ISP code to read the flash memory of NXP controllers using serial communication. And i store the data into hex file.

But the hex file data doesnt match with the memory when read using flashmagic tool.

I have done uu-decoding of the data the i receive, before storing it to the hex file.

Also, the uu-encoded string that is transmitted while programming the flash memory, doesnt match with the uu-encoded data that i receive back.

I suspect that the address that i am trying to read the first code byte is wrong (0x0000).

I also tried reading the entire flash and look for pattern match with original hex file. But no pattern match.

If some one can possibly tell me where am i going wrong or where should i check?

PS: serial code, uu-decoding code working fine. uu-decoding code tested with hard coded data, works well.