This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

USB HID Problem with LPC2148

Hi

I managed to download USB HID Examples from the website and tested with LPC2148 and my PC using HID Client Example. The hardware responds to ON/OFF Commands as well as the Client Program responds to the Input PIN. Later, I tried to connect the hardware to Android (Lollipop) and tried to check for the response from LPC2148, unfortumately Android was able to receive the data from the device (LPC2148), but the device was not able to get bytes from Android.

Further I tried to download USB Hid Terminal from PlayStore and checked for the results, but my android app as well as the downloaded app gives me the same output. After some investivation I found that there was a problem with the endpoint. Android app recognizes only one endpoint. Is that the problem or something else. I also noticed that I was not able to write to the Endpoint from Android App.

Kindly advise me on this please.

Regards
Avinash

• Dear,

I faced the same issue.
    There is only one endpoint (endpoint0 - for receiving data) on Android platform.
    Integer.toString(intf.getEndpointCount()) -> 1

Could anyone help us to explain this?

Best regards,
    Trong Quyen