This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

NTFS or exFAT library

Dear All

I want to store data in CF mass storage card with 64 GB space, So I have to used NTFS or exFAT file system to store. I used NXP Cortex - M4 processor and Keil u4 compiler, so we need NTFS or exFAT source code to attache them in my project. Is there any one to help?

Thanks

Parents
  • We need open source C code to attached them in uVision project. If we want to use Linux's kernel, it will handle this problem, but we don't want to use Linux. Consider we want to use Cortex-M4 processor that can not support Linux! I have searched a lot in Google. could anyone help me who has a valid experience?

• We need open source C code to attached them in uVision project. If we want to use Linux's kernel, it will handle this problem, but we don't want to use Linux. Consider we want to use Cortex-M4 processor that can not support Linux! I have searched a lot in Google. could anyone help me who has a valid experience?

Children
No data