This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to disable specific warnings ?

I'm using uV 4.70.0.0, compiler version is 5.03.0.24.

Is there a way to disable specific warnings? In other Keil toolchains I seem to remember there was a command-line control that allowed this. I can't seem to find a similar control in this ( ARM ) compiler, rather all I can find in the manual is the -W which disables all warnings. Am I missing something ?

Thanks

Parents
  • I can't see why you wanna suppress warnings.

a) If there's a warning, it means some minor problems exist in your program or project. Better to solve them.

b) If you know the causes of the warnings well and you're certain enough that the warnings won't cause any bad results, why not just ignore them? Warnings won't keep you from getting your expected build results.

• I can't see why you wanna suppress warnings.

a) If there's a warning, it means some minor problems exist in your program or project. Better to solve them.

b) If you know the causes of the warnings well and you're certain enough that the warnings won't cause any bad results, why not just ignore them? Warnings won't keep you from getting your expected build results.

Children
No data