This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't step through code

I am using the restricted version of uVision3 along with ULink JTAG adapter, and I am trying to debug some C code. Every time I try to single step through my code it always goes to the disassembly window. If I close the window and go back to the source, it just opens the disassembly window again. This happens whether I am using the simulator or trying to debug with the hardware. Is single-stepping through source not available on the limited version?

Parents
  • The evaluation should support source level debugging within the limits stated.

Are you sure that you are building with debug information enabled?

Note that some of the demos are supplied as binaries only - the source is too big for the eval limits - so you woun't be able to debug them at the source level.

If you use high optimisation levels, it can be hard for the debugger to keep step with the source...

• The evaluation should support source level debugging within the limits stated.

Are you sure that you are building with debug information enabled?

Note that some of the demos are supplied as binaries only - the source is too big for the eval limits - so you woun't be able to debug them at the source level.

If you use high optimisation levels, it can be hard for the debugger to keep step with the source...

Children