This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

what is the difference between interval and timeout in RTX51

Hi: I read a article named "RTX51 TINY: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTERVAL AND TIMEOUT" , but I still can not clarify the difference between interval and timeout . I hope that who can give me some simple and clarity examples to illustrate the difference between them. also who can give me a forum that discuss detailedly the RTX51 TINY.

Parents
  • "I read a article named 'RTX51 TINY: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTERVAL AND TIMEOUT'"

If you want clarification of a specific article, you need to post a link to that article!

"a forum that discuss detailedly the RTX51 TINY."

Given that RTX51 is a Keil product, I guess that the Keil forum would be the place to go!

Note, however, that the vast majority of projects suited to an 8051 can be completed perfectly well with no OS at all - so any RTOS is going to be something of a "minority interest" on an 8051...

• "I read a article named 'RTX51 TINY: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTERVAL AND TIMEOUT'"

If you want clarification of a specific article, you need to post a link to that article!

"a forum that discuss detailedly the RTX51 TINY."

Given that RTX51 is a Keil product, I guess that the Keil forum would be the place to go!

Note, however, that the vast majority of projects suited to an 8051 can be completed perfectly well with no OS at all - so any RTOS is going to be something of a "minority interest" on an 8051...

Children
No data