This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

WHY KEIL DOES NOT HAVE DELAY FUNCTION LIKE TURBO C

Hello all,
1) can any one help me to write function in keil c51, like " delay(int milli sec)" like in turbo c/c++.
2) for above i want to use present project's crystal value (like variable) in user defined functions how to get that crystal value while writing code in "c".
thankyou,
PADMANABHAM

Parents
  • "i want to use present project's crystal value (like variable)"

Unfortunately, that's not possible. :-(

I have said before that it'd be really useful if Keil did make the uVision Project parameters available to the compiler - maybe via predefined macro constants like the existing __FILE__, __LINE__, etc.
    After all, the selected memory model is available via __MODEL__ - so why not the rest?

In the meantime, you will just have to define a symbol yourself - I suggest in the 'Define' box on the C51 options tab.

• "i want to use present project's crystal value (like variable)"

Unfortunately, that's not possible. :-(

I have said before that it'd be really useful if Keil did make the uVision Project parameters available to the compiler - maybe via predefined macro constants like the existing __FILE__, __LINE__, etc.
    After all, the selected memory model is available via __MODEL__ - so why not the rest?

In the meantime, you will just have to define a symbol yourself - I suggest in the 'Define' box on the C51 options tab.

Children
No data