This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Not able to connect to MGD to target running Linux

I am using Linux on the target machine and I am not able to connect to the mgddaemon from Windows system.

Setup Done on arm64 target:

1. copied interceptor lib on the target device in /usr/lib64/

2. copied mgddaemon on target device in /usr/bin/

3. execute permission added to mgddaemon.

I can see mgddaemon running on the target but when I am trying to connect GUI to daemon I am getting following error.

"Connection refused: connect

Cannot connect to 127.0.0.1:5002

Either the network connection to your target device is not working or mgddaemon is not running on the target."

I recently moved from Android to linux and on Android I used to do adb forward tcp:5002 tcp:5002 before we connect from GUI.

Do I need to do something similar from the linux system to get the connection to target?

Cheers

-Virender

Parents
  • For Linux builds the MGD daemon will just open a native TCP socket, so replace "127.0.0.1" with the IP address of the device you are connecting to. There  is no equivalent of the ADB bridge which tunnels to localhost - this is Android specific.

HTH,
    Pete

• For Linux builds the MGD daemon will just open a native TCP socket, so replace "127.0.0.1" with the IP address of the device you are connecting to. There  is no equivalent of the ADB bridge which tunnels to localhost - this is Android specific.

HTH,
    Pete

Children