This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Not able to trace OpenCL api's using MGD V.4.2.1

I am trying to trace the OpenCL calls using the MGD V4.2.1 but I don't see any calls being traced.

I have done the setup both on the target and host side and able to trace the OpenGL calls using the same setup.

Setup I have done on my host and target:

adb remount

adb push "C:\Program Files\ARM\Mali Developer Tools\Mali Graphics Debugger v4.2.0\target\android\arm\mgddaemon" /system/bin/mgddaemon

adb push "C:\Program Files\ARM\Mali Developer Tools\Mali Graphics Debugger v4.2.0\target\android\arm\egl.cfg"  /vendor/lib/egl/egl.cfg

adb push "C:\Program Files\ARM\Mali Developer Tools\Mali Graphics Debugger v4.2.0\target\android\arm\egl.cfg"  /vendor/lib64/egl/egl.cfg

adb push "C:\Program Files\ARM\Mali Developer Tools\Mali Graphics Debugger v4.2.0\target\android\arm\armeabi-v7a\libGLES_mgd.so" /vendor/lib/egl/libGLES_mgd.so

adb push "C:\Program Files\ARM\Mali Developer Tools\Mali Graphics Debugger v4.2.0\target\android\arm\arm64-v8a\libGLES_mgd.so" /vendor/lib64/egl/libGLES_mgd.so

adb shell chmod 777 /system/bin/mgddaemon

adb shell chmod 777 /vendor/lib/egl/*

adb shell chmod 777 /vendor/lib64/egl/*

adb shell ln -s /vendor/lib/egl/libGLES_mgd.so /vendor/lib/egl/libGLES.so

adb shell ln -s /vendor/lib64/egl/libGLES_mgd.so /vendor/lib64/egl/libGLES.so

adb forward tcp:5002 tcp:5002

After doing all these setup I am able to run the mgddaemon on the host side and able to connect host to target but can't see any OpenCL calls in MGD.

I am using the 64bit kernel and 64bit Android M and application that I am using to trace for tracing the calls is Opencl-X Benchmark.

Need help to figure out what I am missing so that I can trace the calls?