This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

extract data from mgd file?

Hi,

The mali graphics debugger provides detailed infromation for us to analyze the performance of graphical applications, such as vertices and fragments every frame, corrdinates of vertices, etc. The trace file is saved as a mgd format and also it can be exported as a .txt format(only the API trace is saved, missing some infromation).

Here I want to count vertices and fragments of each draw call, so can I extract these data from mgd file through a script? If not, Is there any others ways?

Parents
  • Hi seufanghao,

At the moment no, there is no way other than the "Export trace" option to get data out of MGD. We currently looking at a concept that will make this possible in the future.

In the short term I can look at the "Export Trace" option, what information do you think is missing?

Thanks,

Jon.

• Hi seufanghao,

At the moment no, there is no way other than the "Export trace" option to get data out of MGD. We currently looking at a concept that will make this possible in the future.

In the short term I can look at the "Export Trace" option, what information do you think is missing?

Thanks,

Jon.

Children
No data