This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using glEGLImageTargetTexture2DOES with OpenGL ES 3.0 Emulator

Hi,

I'm writing a multi-thread app that using OpenGL ES 3.0 Emulator libraries on Windows.

Why am I seeing "FATAL - Emulator IEGLImage implementation does not support sharing EGLImages accross contexts that are not related to each other" on the stdout if I call glEGLImageTargetTexture2DOES?

Parents
  • Hi,

The behaviour you are observing is a know limitation of EGL implementation in Mali OpenGL ES Emulator, as stated in the user guide:

Multiple contexts are supported, but multiple threads are not supported and might lead to unpredictable behaviour.

Separate multiple contexts that use common EGLImage resources have to be created as shared contexts to avoid the error you are seeing.

Hope that helps,

Jacek

• Hi,

The behaviour you are observing is a know limitation of EGL implementation in Mali OpenGL ES Emulator, as stated in the user guide:

Multiple contexts are supported, but multiple threads are not supported and might lead to unpredictable behaviour.

Separate multiple contexts that use common EGLImage resources have to be created as shared contexts to avoid the error you are seeing.

Hope that helps,

Jacek

Children