This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Performance Advisor: Cannot find any frames Error on Unity application

Hello dear Arm Community,

I had an issue with Performance Advisor on my  previous post (community.arm.com/.../177139 and thank you very much for the very quick feedback. I sent the current status however there was no response. I thought that notifications might not be activated for replies so I delete it and this is why I am adding this as a new entry. 

I tried using the Mobile Studio 2021.4 version and I believe it solved the "Mali Core Instructions" error. Now I am only getting the error related with the frames like the image below. 

After getting this error, I tried to change Unity gradle like in the documentation but could not figured it out. And then searched for a complete tutorial of a Arm-Unity usage but also could not find proper one. 

-I followed the development build settings for unity. Il2CPP/ ARM64 

-And select the configuration as G72 on Streamline.  

Should I do some additional arrangements on unity project or Streamline?

I would be so glad if you would be able to share a link if there is a tutorial that I missed. Again thank you very much for the support.

Kind regards,

Emirhan 

Parents
  • Hi Emirhan, 

• Are you using the lwi_me.py helper script to generate the original data capture (we need the layer driver to generate frame boundary information)?
    • If using lwi_me.py, are you definitely targeting the right graphics API (it will only instrument OpenGL ES or Vulkan, so won't "see" frames if the app is using the other API).

Kind regards,
    Pete

• Hi Emirhan, 

• Are you using the lwi_me.py helper script to generate the original data capture (we need the layer driver to generate frame boundary information)?
    • If using lwi_me.py, are you definitely targeting the right graphics API (it will only instrument OpenGL ES or Vulkan, so won't "see" frames if the app is using the other API).

Kind regards,
    Pete

Children