This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hi, I created openCL context with openGLES config , and then use clCreateFromGLTexture2D function failed, do you know why ?

Hi

In android, I created cl context from gl like this :

cl_context_properties props[] = { CL_GL_CONTEXT_KHR, eglGetCurrentContext(), CL_EGL_DISPLAY_KHR, eglGetCurrentDisplay(), CL_CONTEXT_PLATFORM, clplatform,0);

clCreateContext(props,1,&device,NULL,NULL,NULL);

and then create opengl texture, this texture can be used .  After that , I want to use opencl to calculate this texture, so I do like this :

clCreateFromGLTexture2D(clContext, CL_MEM_READ_WRITE,GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0,texturename ,&errNum);

And this function failed, the errNum returned CL_INVALID_GL_OBJECT , and I do not know why , Can you help me  ?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi aacosta,

kongya never did get back to us regarding his particular device supporting the texture format or not, so I am unsure if he had solved this.

Regardless since he was using a non-Mali GPU, there is not much we could do to help here so havent pursued the matter.

If you have a Mali specific issue, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

• Hi aacosta,

kongya never did get back to us regarding his particular device supporting the texture format or not, so I am unsure if he had solved this.

Regardless since he was using a non-Mali GPU, there is not much we could do to help here so havent pursued the matter.

If you have a Mali specific issue, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

Children