This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Opengl 3.0 emulator for android arm mali gpu

Hello, i can download emulator Opengl for android arm mali gpu arm7, or only Win/Linux ?

Parents
  • Hi Zoruamonster,

From my understanding of your query, you may be referring to one of the following:

1) You wish to run OpenGL ES Emulator on a machine with ARM embedded architecture.

- If this is indeed the case, unfortunately, we provide binaries only for the x86 architecture (Windows/Linux 32/64-bit as listed on: developer.arm.com/.../downloads) on which you can run the OpenGL ES Emulator which allows you to develop/test OpenGL ES applications without the need to have to use an ARM architecture embedded platform.

2) You wish to have an OpenGL Emulator which allows OpenGL applications to run on the Android platform on ARM embedded architecture.

- Unfortunately, one does not exist since OpenGL applications are considered too performance intensive to run on embedded devices, hence the creation of the OpenGL ES (Embedded Systems) standard.

Please let me know if this helps and if you have further questions, we will be happy to answer them.

Kind regards,
    Chris

• Hi Zoruamonster,

From my understanding of your query, you may be referring to one of the following:

1) You wish to run OpenGL ES Emulator on a machine with ARM embedded architecture.

- If this is indeed the case, unfortunately, we provide binaries only for the x86 architecture (Windows/Linux 32/64-bit as listed on: developer.arm.com/.../downloads) on which you can run the OpenGL ES Emulator which allows you to develop/test OpenGL ES applications without the need to have to use an ARM architecture embedded platform.

2) You wish to have an OpenGL Emulator which allows OpenGL applications to run on the Android platform on ARM embedded architecture.

- Unfortunately, one does not exist since OpenGL applications are considered too performance intensive to run on embedded devices, hence the creation of the OpenGL ES (Embedded Systems) standard.

Please let me know if this helps and if you have further questions, we will be happy to answer them.

Kind regards,
    Chris

Children
No data