This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem with ARM Juno first boot

Hello,

i want to use an ARM Juno i have. Unfortunately, when i plug a USB 3.0 usb stick with ext3/ext4 format i have the following traces :

ext4 :

[ 4.004845] sda: sda1
[ 4.009631] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI removable disk
[ 4.072965] EXT3-fs (sda1): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (240)
[ 4.084337] EXT2-fs (sda1): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (240)
[ 4.110636] EXT4-fs (sda1): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[ 4.118262] VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) readonly on device 8:1.
[ 4.126529] devtmpfs: error mounting -2

ext3 :

[ 3.555042] sda: sda1
[ 3.561781] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
[ 3.655607] kjournald starting. Commit interval 5 seconds
[ 3.655935] EXT3-fs (sda1): mounted filesystem with writeback data mode
[ 3.655965] VFS: Mounted root (ext3 filesystem) readonly on device 8:1.
[ 3.657694] devtmpfs: error mounting -2

Can anyone help me to boot up my ARM Juno card please.
Thank you very much

PS : I took two different usb sticks. 1 transend and 1 sandisk with the same problems

Parents
  • Hi,

Would you be able to provide a full kernel log? There's not enough information to go off in excerpt you've given.

Also, which deliverables are you using on the board? We recommend you use the Linaro deliverables - See this document for step-by-step instructions. These deliverables expect the root filesystem to be on the second partition of the USB stick. Has your USB stick been partitioned in this way? Which filesystem are you using?

• Hi,

Would you be able to provide a full kernel log? There's not enough information to go off in excerpt you've given.

Also, which deliverables are you using on the board? We recommend you use the Linaro deliverables - See this document for step-by-step instructions. These deliverables expect the root filesystem to be on the second partition of the USB stick. Has your USB stick been partitioned in this way? Which filesystem are you using?

Children