Board selection for Digital Signal Processing Online Course

Dear Arm Community,

I am writing to inquire about the possibility of using an alternative board for the experimental labs in the Digital Signal Processing Online Course. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the Cypress FM4 board that is listed as the required hardware. However, I do have a NUCLEO-F767ZI board available. I understand that the Cypress FM4 board is the recommended platform for the labs, and I would prefer to use it if possible. However, I am eager to participate in the hands-on learning experience that the labs offer, and I am willing to adapt if necessary.

I have reviewed the lab descriptions and specifications for the Cypress FM4 board, and I have compared them to the capabilities of the NUCLEO-F767ZI board. I believe that the NUCLEO-F767ZI board has the necessary features and processing power to handle most of the experimental tasks. Therefore, I kindly request your guidance on the following:

• Compatibility: Is the NUCLEO-F767ZI board compatible with the software and tools used in the labs?
    • Functionality: Would I be able to complete all of the experimental tasks using the NUCLEO-F767ZI board, or are there any specific features of the Cypress FM4 board that would be essential?
    • Alternatives: If the NUCLEO-F767ZI board is not suitable, are there any other alternative boards that you would recommend?

I am confident that I can successfully complete the course and gain valuable insights from the labs, even if I am unable to use the Cypress FM4 board. I appreciate your time and consideration in this matter.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,