This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to check Cache DATA view for Juno

Hi,

I am trying to check cache line for an address by connecting Juno with DS-5 but I get "No tables available".

I also changed DTSL configuration editor settings by enabling both options bust still can not see any thing.

I also tried running directly CacheDavaview command but no output as described under below link.

ARM DS-5 Debugger User Guide | Cache Data view | ARM DS-5 Development Studio

Does any one know how to connect on Juno and able to see cache line for normal memory addresses ?

I read somewhere that one can see cache view only if you are connected to EL3 mode is it true ?

Thanks,

Parents
  • Hello,

I'm not sure what's going wrong, as this "just works" for me using DS-5 v5.21.1, as shown below, and note that I'm only at EL2, not EL3:

CacheViewJuno.png

Please can you confirm the following information:

• What version of DS-5 are you using?
    • What software are you running on the board? For example ARM Trusted Firmware + UEFI + Linux
    • When are you taking control of the system using the debugger?
    • Are you using the built-in "ARM Development Boards - Juno Development Platform" target configuration, or did you import one into the database? If you imported one, which configuration and where did you get it from?

If we can't immediately spot anything that might be wrong, you may want to contact support@arm.com (assuming you have an entitlement to support) to help resolve this issue.

Regards,

Ash.

• Hello,

I'm not sure what's going wrong, as this "just works" for me using DS-5 v5.21.1, as shown below, and note that I'm only at EL2, not EL3:

CacheViewJuno.png

Please can you confirm the following information:

• What version of DS-5 are you using?
    • What software are you running on the board? For example ARM Trusted Firmware + UEFI + Linux
    • When are you taking control of the system using the debugger?
    • Are you using the built-in "ARM Development Boards - Juno Development Platform" target configuration, or did you import one into the database? If you imported one, which configuration and where did you get it from?

If we can't immediately spot anything that might be wrong, you may want to contact support@arm.com (assuming you have an entitlement to support) to help resolve this issue.

Regards,

Ash.

Children
No data