This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Juno board recovery no Cmd> prompt doesn't mount USB_DBG even after H/W reset

I have downloaded the recovery image from Linaro website "board_recovery_image_0.8.1.zip" and copied all the contents to the Juno internal sdcard.

[I didn't erase the flash before rebooting.]

Now i am trying to boot the Juno board it is stuck at

------------

ARM V2M-Juno Boot loader v1.0.0

HBI0262 build 616

ARM V2M_Juno Firmware v1.1.8

Build Date: Jun 17 2014

Time :  09:17:33

Date :  14:08:2014

-----------

Number of times i have tried to HW reset and completely removing power, but it doesn't provide Cmd> prompt to mount the USB_DBG

Please let me know how can i recover the Juno board to boot properly.

Thanks

• Can you please try performing a full System Recovery using an alternative method. Please follow the steps listed below:

1)  Remove the microSD card from the Juno Motherboard PCB. The microSD card slot can be found on the Motherboard Express PCB. You may need to remove the top casing of the Versatile Express Juno system to expose the PCB. The microSD card slot is located next to the uATX.

2) Using a microSD card reader, mount the microSD on your host PC.

3) Format the configuration flash memory (FAT16).

4) Copy the files from the Board Recovery download: 

https://releases.linaro.org/14.09/members/arm/android/images/armv8-android-juno-lsk/board_recovery_image_0.8.1.zip

5) Place the microSD card back into the microSD card on the Juno Motherboard PCB. (Please ensure you un-mount the microSD Card from your host machine correctly, to ensure the contents are not corrupted).

6) Press the red button on the rear panel of the board

This usually occurs if the microSD becomes corrupted during the copying of the new files.