This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Some questions regarding ArmPL for Windows

I have a few questions regarding the Windows version of ArmPL:

1. I downloaded the package and I am confused by the file names. What is the difference between armpl_lp64_mp.lib and libarmpl_lp64_mp.lib, between FortranDecimal.lib and libFortranDecimal.lib, between FortranRuntime.lib and libFortranRuntime.lib, between libomp.dll.lib and omp.dll.lib?
  2. What is the difference between libomp.dll and omp.dll? How do they compare to Microsoft's libomp140.aarch64.dll? Which of the three libraries should I use in my application?
  3. What hardware is ArmPL optimized for on Windows?
  4. It would be nice to have the DLLs code signed.
  5. It would be nice to have a working Fortran compiler for arm64 on Windows (and for macOS too). It seems that ARM has one. Any plans to make it public?

What I am trying to do is build a DLL by statically linking ArmPL and the Fortran runtime. The OpenMP library should be linked dynamically. I would guess that the files with and without the lib-prefix are identical but they have different sizes (which means that they are not).

Parents Reply Children
No data