This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Obtain the license for Arm DS-5 Development Studio

Hello,

I have download Arm DS-5 Development Studio from the following page:

https://developer.arm.com/products/software-development-tools/ds-5-development-studio/downloads 

However, I still cannot obtain a license to run Streamline.

I have try to generate a license from the Arm license web portal using MAC obtained from Eclipse, but the web interface responds:

"This serial number does not exist.".

Anyone know how to obtain licenses for Pro. or Ultimate versions?

Thanks in advance!

KuoHsin

• Hi KuoHsin,

I can't quite tell if you're attempting to generate a 30 day DS-5 evaluation license or if you've already purchased the product, so I'll provide two answers...

The online web portal asks for a serial number, which you will receive if you have purchased the product, and thereafter you need to supply the MAC address. If you did in fact purchase the product and the serial number you were given is invalid please open a support case.

On the other hand, if you are attempting to acquire a 30 day DS-5 evaluation license then I suggest you generate a license from within Eclipse > Help > Arm License manager by following these steps infocenter.arm.com/.../ris1367341319622.html

Hope this helps,

Lukas